Within Mount Kenya National Park and raised on stilts, Treetops Lodge is strategically located in front of a natural water hole and salt lick, making it the perfect place to view game. All rooms at Treetops Lodge have large windows that allow natural light and view of the animal water hole. Treetops Lodge has 35 rooms: 32 Standard rooms, 3 Suites and a disability friendly room, all en-suite. Ramp provides access to all lodge floors (no steep staircase).
- Gallery dining room at tree-top level
- Table-d’hote or cold/hot buffet service
- Mini-chandeliers illuminate all the restaurant
- Bar with central fireplace and viewing deck
- Specialty coffee served at the Lounge Library
Facilities and amenities include free- Wi-Fi hotspots, photography hides close to the waterholes, a family room for our guests for watching television, and bird walks.