Mweya Safari Lodge is located in the Queen Elizabeth National Park area of western Uganda. Situated in the prime location above the western end of the Kazinga Channel, Mweya Safari Lodge has commanding views of the whole area. It is a large facility, with extensive public areas including a pool and additional facilities such as a gym and hairdressing salon. There are over fifty rooms, which are a mixture of cottages and tents.
- Game drives
- Boat trips along Kazinga Channel
- Birding on Mweya Peninsular
- Chimp tracking in the Kyambura Gorge
- Experiential tours like mongoose tracking, lion tracking, bird counts
- Visit the Maramagambo Bat Caves