On the Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise Ship, discover the ancient land of the Pharaohs on a voyage between Luxor and Aswan. The Sonesta Nile Goddess offers four- and six-night cruises in comfort and modern luxury. Expert guides lead guests through thousands of years of history as they tour ancient temples and hidden tombs, then return them to contemporary comforts of the Nile Goddess.
This premier five-deck Nile cruise ship offers an outdoor pool, a variety of suites and spacious cabins with full baths and 24-hour international phone lines. Nightly activities range from a Captain’s cocktail reception to a traditional Galabaya party for an authentic Egyptian experience.
Guest Cabins & Suites
There are 63 standard cabins and 2 Presidential Suites with private lounge. All cabins feature:
- Broad panoramic Windows
- Private, direct-dial Telephone
- Hair dryer
- Safety Deposit Box
- Music System
- Individual Climate Control
- Television and Movies Program
- Bathroom equipped with full-size Bathtub
Dining & Entertainment
Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lounge: Serving a wide range of cocktails and beverages plus light meals for lunch and dinner.
Sun Deck Bar: Overlooking the Nile, offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset.
Features & Services
- Main Dining Room, Lounge and Sun Deck Bar
- Nightly Entertainment
- Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
- Barbecue Area on deck
- International Telephone Line and Internet access
- Fitness Room and Recreation Area
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service
- Billiards and Table Tennis
- Guided Sightseeing Excursions
- In-room Dining available until midnight