Established in 1954, Paraa Safari Lodge is in Murchison Falls National Park in northwestern Uganda. The lodge offers a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Set on the north bank of the Victoria Nile in the heart of the reserve, close to the main river crossing, this large lodge enjoys broad views across the park.
The safari decor of the Paraa Safari Lodge reflects the bygone era of early explorers with a modern touch. Each of the fifty-four rooms are havens of style and serenity, complete with balcony and en-suite bathroom. The luxurious swimming pool, with swim-up bar, overlooks the winding Nile River below. Paraa Safari Lodge offers a choice of fine dining throughout one’s stay, and the Explorer’s Bar is the ideal watering hole after a day of wildlife discovery in Murchison Falls National Park. Paraa Safari Lodge is in a great location and offers very convenient to access the best savanna game viewing parts of the reserve.
- Boat trips on the Victoria Nile
- Boat trips to the river Delta to see shoebill stork
- A walk to the top of the falls,
- Game viewing on the northern side of the river
- Chimp tracking in Budongo forest to the south
- Birding in the Budongo forest